Power plant. The case – creating stability for the Energy Revolution takes ability: ABB Ability™. Measurement made easy
ABB provides an extensive selection of proven measurement and analytical products and solutions for power generation industry applications. Using ABB’s measurement products, power plant operators can maximize the efficiency of their assets and comply with local and international legislation. They receive access to data on many critical measurements needed, from combustion performance and water chemistry through to stack emissions.
Digital technologies are providing new opportunities to enhance processes and productivity. This case study highlights the smart devices used in a range of power plant applications and a number of innovative solutions that combine physical devices with software to help deal with known customer needs.
• Overview of Measurement & Analytics devices and digital solutions applicable for power plants
• More efficient surveying with ABB Ability mobile gas leak detection systems
• Dynamic QR codes helping to remote troubleshoot emission monitoring system problems
• Condition monitoring of emission monitoring systems enhancing plant availability
• Increased productivity through improved device commissioning time with ABB Ability Field Information Manager (FIM)
• Improved Instrumentation maintenance with ABB Ability Verification for measurement devices
• Wireless devices enabling cost-effective process optimization project
• Remote monitoring and secure data back-up of effluent discharge measurements
ABB MEASUREMENT & ANALYTICS | CASE STUDY...