Traction and Electric Brake Control - ICT52-01 Type Traction Inverter
The traction system is the heart of the rail transit vehicle and is one of the three key core technologies in the field of rail transit. The INVT rail transit traction system has 100% independent intellectual property rights, and the technological advancement, safety, reliability, comfort, energy conservation and environmental protection are all the leading.
The traction inverter is comprised of power unit, filter reactor, pre charging unit, cooling fan and traction control unit (DCU), it can convert DC into the three-phase AC with frequency and amplitude adjustable, thus drivingfour sets of traction motors. The main functions are traction and electric brake control, idle / slide protection control, train acceleration and deceleration impact limit protection, and fault diagnosis.
1. High power density;
2. Simple and reliable two level inverter circuit;
3. Transformer uses magnetic integration technology;
4. Mainstream 1C4M drive mode;
5. Vector control based on harmonic elimination;
6. Centralized layout and modular design;
7. Lightweight stainless steel box;
8. Variable frequency forced air cooling system.